- Fully guided 187km – 1 day road cycling tour with 2315m of climbing ( 7-8 hrs riding)
- Super-picturesque remote Snowy Mountains Alpine region
- Quiet back roads to the coast
- Fully supported day tour, with support vehicle
- 2 fully qualified Ride Leaders
At a glance
- Minimum group size : 4
- Maximum group size : 10
- 1 day EPIC Ride 187 km
- Support vehicle and local shuttle service
Accommodation & Meals
- 1 lunch & 1 Pub dinner
- rider snacks and hydration provided during the day
Day 1 – Depart Jindabyne at 7am in Town (Location TBC)
Cycle from Jindabynbe to Bombala (106km) for lunch break
Cycle from Bombala to Pambula and arrive in afternoon (approx 4pm)
Celebration swim in the ocean
Shuttle service from the beach back to Jindabyne (includes rider + bike) around 5pm
Dinner at a local Jindabyne Pub around 7-8pm
Meals: lunch / rider snacks and hydration /Dinner at a local Jindabyne Pub
- Experienced English-speaking fully accredited cycling guides
- Daypack transfer in support vehicle (rainjacket/personal items with swimmers and change of clothes)
- Meals as described
- Support Vehicle
- Shuttle service back to Jindabyne
An experienced, professional, English-speaking cycling guide will lead the trip
Multi Lingual Italian speaking Ride leader
Cycling Australia Road & Track Coach Certification and Accreditation
Providing access to daypacks during the day
Bike rack availabilityfor up to 6 bikes
sag wagon (we will encourage you to complete the days ride and this is a final option to get in the car)
provides snacks and hydration during the days ride
A small day pack which can be used to carry change of weather gear (rainjackets), extra nutrition and personal items like sunscreen, medication.
- The easiest way to make your booking is online.
- You will need to pay a deposit at the time of booking. This is 50%.
- Late bookings will require full payment.
- We cannot confirm any booking until we receive your fully completed booking form.
IMPORTANT – It is a condition of joining any of our trips that you are insured against medical and personal accident risks (to include repatriation costs, air ambulance and helicopter rescue services).
Please ensure that your insurer is aware of our itinerary and can agree to cover the activities being undertaken.